Thursday 3 August 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kaylene:
Is there any way I can figure out what she thinks of me?
(2 August 2017)

Kaylene:
We still talk, but when i bring it up our conversation gets kind of awkward.
(2 August 2017)

Kaylene:
I don't mind being rejected, but i do want to know how she feels.
(2 August 2017)

Kaylene:
But she hasn't told me how she feels yet, and anytime I ask her she says she doesn't know how she feels.
(2 August 2017)

Kaylene:
So I told my friend that i liked her (in a romantic way). She has told other guys that she just wants to be friends with them if they flirt with her or say they like her.
(2 August 2017)

Roxie:
Is my boyfriend right to think im selfish for not enjoying giving him oral when im not aroused?
(2 August 2017)

Roxie:
I would also like to know if im wrong to think i should be aroused to completely enjoy giving pleasure to my boyfriend?
(2 August 2017)

Roxie:
Because he thinks i dont enjoy spending time treating him to oral when im not aroused or in the mood he tells me im a selfish lover but i know when we have sex i am just as equal and giving as he is.
(2 August 2017)

Roxie:
Sometimes I offer him oral when he gets aroused but im not feeling it- the thing is I want to give him oral to make him happy but I cant enjoy it to the full extent because im tense when im not aroused.
(2 August 2017)

Roxie:
He has a high sex drive which he must meet everyday and sometimes I cannot keep up with it, as a human being would.
(2 August 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment