Sunday 10 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Linsey:
For one, we don't talk in between our dates and when we do meet, he's super weird around me not making eye contact and seems a bit fidgety.
(9 September 2017)

Linsey:
No eye contact and no personal conversations....all work.
(9 September 2017)

Linsey:
So we go out a second time and it was the same thing again.
(9 September 2017)

Linsey:
Honestly, because he didn't look at me once during the dinner date I assumed that I wouldn't hear from him again but he reached out and asked to go out with me again.
(9 September 2017)

Linsey:
He mentioned that maybe we can work on an art project together so I agreed.
(9 September 2017)

Linsey:
So this guy asked me out on a dinner date.
(9 September 2017)

Carmella:
I walked in on my sister naked should I blackmail her?
(9 September 2017)

Stephany:
50s-60s movie, musical maybe, guy becomes a musician or something. In one part girls have to catch the guys, if caught have to get married?
(9 September 2017)

Stephany:
I know it sounds really random, I don t know, please help.
(9 September 2017)

Stephany:
One girl cheats and freezes him catch him.
(9 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment