Monday 18 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Fredericka:
Every day, he greets me when I get off the bus and goodbye to me when class is over.
(17 September 2017)

Fredericka:
Seeing his handsome face cheers my day up so much even if I have several tests and assignments to do.
(17 September 2017)

Fredericka:
I have one class with him and I get all eager every morning before school starts.
(17 September 2017)

Keli:
Pregnancy hacks?
(17 September 2017)

Stacee:
Dream about being intimate with someone at work?
(17 September 2017)

Stacee:
I had a dream that me and this guy from work were laying in a bed together and I really liked him in my dream and we were just cuddling and talking but nothing happened.
(17 September 2017)

Stacee:
I'm a girl, and I have a girlfriend but we've been having problems.
(17 September 2017)

Casey:
Is it normal to hate love?
(17 September 2017)

Casey:
I also cant tell anyone i love them unless i reeaaaally have to, like if they tell me it in front of other people ill say it back so they dont feel bad.
(17 September 2017)

Casey:
I really dont like feeling loved by someone or knowing that someone else knows i love them.
(17 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment