Wednesday 13 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Elisabeth:
I get nervous to think what they could do in bed at night.
(12 September 2017)

Elisabeth:
I am jealous of their relationship.
(12 September 2017)

Elisabeth:
I know is going to holiday with her boyfriend.
(12 September 2017)

Allen:
Opinions of the possibility that I am prego?
(12 September 2017)

Allen:
I know all you guys can give is opinions or advice.
(12 September 2017)

Allen:
Haven't taken a at home test yet because I'm not sure if it will be accurate since I haven't yet missed a period.
(12 September 2017)

Allen:
My period is not late yet but I'm wondering if I'm just experiencing symptoms from my period to soon to start or early pregnancy symptoms.
(12 September 2017)

Allen:
Now for past few days my breast have been super sore and tender.
(12 September 2017)

Allen:
Few days later I had what I think was implantation bleeding, not sure because I didn't experience it before with my daughter.
(12 September 2017)

Allen:
I had unprotected sex 3 weeks ago but im on the pill so I'm using birth control but that week I don't remember if I missed a day or not.
(12 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment