Tuesday 26 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jennine:
I don't know why she's homeschooled she doesn't like talking about it.
(20 September 2017)

Jennine:
She's 15 almost 16 I'm 39. She's homeschooled she lives with her uncle.
(20 September 2017)

Marcia:
Boyfriend spending the night when you have a roommate?
(20 September 2017)

Marcia:
My boyfriend and roommate have met before btw.
(20 September 2017)

Marcia:
Is it weird for him to spend the night with her in the room?
(20 September 2017)

Marcia:
My boyfriend who lives a few hours away wants to come visit me at college for the weekend but I have a roommate.
(20 September 2017)

Angele:
My mom won't let me sleep. What should I do?
(20 September 2017)

Angele:
I ask her if we could go to bed but she says she doesn't want to and she keeps the tv on and her iPad and phone and the light and noise bothers me and I am so sick of being to tired everyday.
(20 September 2017)

Angele:
I have to be at school at 7:20 and I don't want to have to rush to school everyday because I woke up late.
(20 September 2017)

Angele:
She's always up late until 1:00 a.m and I just want to go to bed because I get so tired at school.
(20 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment