Thursday 14 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marget:
Should I deposit the check now or wait till I hear back from them?
(13 September 2017)

Marget:
I received a check in the mail yesterday from my step grandparents (my step dads parents) for $25. I went to call them today to say thank you but it went to voicemail.
(13 September 2017)

Leigha:
Is she attracted or very friendly?
(13 September 2017)

Rita:
But still sorry I am using my iPad keyboard like to autocorrect it Do I goon make fake account if so what are good way to ask them?
(13 September 2017)

Aaron:
Birthday gift for 14 year old best friend?
(13 September 2017)

Aaron:
She tends to wear black clothes, darker colored flannels, and she doesn't normally wear makeup.
(13 September 2017)

Aaron:
She's a dancer, she loves The 1975, and she likes most colors but she loves pastel.
(13 September 2017)

Aaron:
My best friend of 6 years is turning 14 in about a month and I can't think of any good gifts to get her.
(13 September 2017)

Kasandra:
Some old friends?
(13 September 2017)

Tien:
Guys, he unblocked me on fb what does it mean?
(13 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment