Wednesday 20 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lenna:
They want to drive me everywhere and if i go shopping with them I need to be with them the entire time.
(19 September 2017)

Lenna:
I'm 17 years old, senior year and I havent been allowed to hang out with a friend (not even once) since I was 15. My dad thinks I'm gonna do hard drugs even if I'm just asking to see a movie.
(19 September 2017)

Lenna:
My parents are extremely over protective.
(19 September 2017)

Augustine:
Does anyone go to bars to meet women? Why do people say its a bad place when you can meet so many peoople?
(19 September 2017)

Augustine:
Its just a waste of time for me and I like face to face better.
(19 September 2017)

Augustine:
Besides most of them profiles can be bots or most don't respond back.
(19 September 2017)

Augustine:
I hate online dating because you never know what you're going to get your self into.
(19 September 2017)

Augustine:
I used to play poker but I work nights now.
(19 September 2017)

Augustine:
Has far has my hobbies go I go to the gym allot and work out.
(19 September 2017)

Augustine:
Right now I'm looking to meet women and I like face to face.
(19 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment