Friday 29 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Manie:
However, every single time I saw her or even thought about her, I became very sad.
(28 September 2017)

Manie:
After a while, I started feeling okay and thought I was fine.
(28 September 2017)

Manie:
She rejected me, and that totally crushed me.
(28 September 2017)

Manie:
I flirted with her, insinuated myself with her friends, and eventually asked her out.
(28 September 2017)

Manie:
Until the 10th grade, as I was kind of ugly and unappealing, I just kind of loved her from afar.
(28 September 2017)

Manie:
To make a long story short, I've been in love with this girl ever since I met her in the 7th grade.
(28 September 2017)

Gabriella:
Why are some people so cruel?
(28 September 2017)

Gabriella:
I told him the last guy I as dating was abusive using manipulation, yet he still decided to add to that trauma by doing the same to me.
(28 September 2017)

Gabriella:
He's a good looking guy so could've gotten anyone, as evidenced by the younger thinner prettier woman I've been replaced with (a nice kick to the guts). He paid when we went out, and had to out effort into convincing me he was a decent guy.
(28 September 2017)

Gabriella:
The guy I was dating lead me on and used me, bad in itself but I've been thinking he had to ACTIVELY be cruel.
(28 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment