Saturday 2 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sharleen:
He's told me he doesn't want to get married in the beginning and I agreed.
(1 September 2017)

Sharleen:
His parents are divorced and nine were never married so I can understand why it's hard for both of us to bring this up.
(1 September 2017)

Sharleen:
Weve been in a steady relationship for 2 years and this has never been brought up.
(1 September 2017)

Sharleen:
Not saying I want to get married right now but I would love to know if I'm with someone who would eventually want to be committed.
(1 September 2017)

Millicent:
And also he saw this guy was bothing me and he made sure to say something to him.
(1 September 2017)

Millicent:
When my bro fell asleep when he was sleeping over he texted me to come hangout with him.
(1 September 2017)

Millicent:
Sometimes he grabs my legs and face.
(1 September 2017)

Millicent:
He always goes out of his way to say to hi to me in school, he will always walk the other way to stop and give me hugs.
(1 September 2017)

Millicent:
What are some signs a guy likes you?
(1 September 2017)

Yvone:
What life skill is rarely taught but extremely useful?
(1 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment