Sunday 17 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alleen:
How could a girl from talking to me like she saw a romantic relationship with to friendzoning me after a date?
(16 September 2017)

Alleen:
If anything, I'm just confused and upset about this.
(16 September 2017)

Alleen:
Telling me that she wants to stick around to be in it to win it.
(16 September 2017)

Alleen:
She told me she was only interested in being 'just friends' from the getgo even though she talked to me like she wanted something more.
(16 September 2017)

Christy:
Are there any good woman in this world?
(16 September 2017)

Christy:
Good women are as rare as hens teeth.
(16 September 2017)

Christy:
I help some girl with money.....then I have no more to share and she stops talking to me, cuts me off.
(16 September 2017)

Talia:
Prettiest unusual names?
(16 September 2017)

Santos:
How do you prevent that awkward silence in conversation?
(16 September 2017)

Sonia:
What is your biggest turnoff in someone you would want to be romantically interested in?
(16 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment