Wednesday 6 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jeanett:
She doesn't have hobbies and for the last few years was always watching over my father constantly because of his health, that was her job.
(5 September 2017)

Jeanett:
She is a homemaker and my brother and I are grown up.
(5 September 2017)

Jeanett:
She is very upset and doesn't know what to do now.
(5 September 2017)

Jeanett:
My father died suddenly and my mother doesn't know what to do.
(5 September 2017)

Marin:
Can I get my fathers death record from the hospital?
(5 September 2017)

Marin:
How would I do this without my mom knowing?
(5 September 2017)

Marin:
As his biological daughter, can I go to the hospital and ask for a record?
(5 September 2017)

Marin:
I do not want to ask my mom about it because I am very uncomfortable.
(5 September 2017)

Marin:
I never really knew many details about his death, such as which time he died and why he died.
(5 September 2017)

Marin:
I was very young when my father died.
(5 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment