Saturday 30 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kazuko:
I asked this question last time.
(29 September 2017)

Chastity:
Do I tell this person about what her friend did to me?
(29 September 2017)

Chastity:
If she asks do I just say 'it didn't work out', then hope we don't run into him and he doesn't bad-mouth me?
(29 September 2017)

Jolynn:
Why don't you respond on my questions?
(29 September 2017)

Jolynn:
I feel lonely and isolated I need attention can you please say hello?
(29 September 2017)

Elenora:
Worried about raising my daughter?
(29 September 2017)

Elenora:
Is there a way to get over this?
(29 September 2017)

Elenora:
She's a very happy kid, and for me, coming home every day to her is awesome because we're both excited, but still, I worry.
(29 September 2017)

Elenora:
How am I going to answer questions about her mom going forward?
(29 September 2017)

Elenora:
For the past 2 years, I've been raising my 5 year old alone, single father, I'm 23. Just, most things I do I second guess, did she deserve that timeout?
(29 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment