Saturday 16 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cayla:
Always have to have someone do something for you...never take action and do it on your own.
(15 September 2017)

Cayla:
Stupid B today kept asking stupid question after stupid question. 11 mins on the phone with some stupid B that can't figure S out for herself.
(15 September 2017)

Cayla:
Tired of rude ungrateful people...I have had it.
(15 September 2017)

Cayla:
I do not like helping people and try by best to avoid people.
(15 September 2017)

Jacquelyne:
I like this guy what should i do?
(15 September 2017)

Terese:
If Trump told his supporters to punch those neo-nazi, alt right republikkkans in the face would they do it?
(15 September 2017)

Terese:
What if he promised he'd pay your legal fees?
(15 September 2017)

Louis:
I am having a hard time figuring out this crush I've had on someone for about 4 years...help please?
(15 September 2017)

Louis:
I am afraid of confessing to him but then again, i'd feel relieved if he answers me.
(15 September 2017)

Louis:
Worse, he's my neighbor and all I've done is say hi how are you to him.
(15 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment