Friday 15 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alanna:
My sister and cousin both watched everything about them I have to watch it with my sister.
(14 September 2017)

Alanna:
I still don't get why he called that a family either.
(14 September 2017)

Alanna:
My sister loves him and my cousin who lives in LA is dating one of the guys from the Family.
(14 September 2017)

Alanna:
The story changes all the time I can't keep up with it.
(14 September 2017)

Alanna:
What kind of idiot would hire a bunch of kids and kill several complete strangers and a celebrity over a song.
(14 September 2017)

Alanna:
For some odd reason he though that two Beatles songs was gonna make him take over the world or the Beatles take over or something.
(14 September 2017)

Alanna:
He's one of the reasons why I hate The Beatles.
(14 September 2017)

Alanna:
He can rot in hell for all I care.
(14 September 2017)

Oliva:
If you have the right to breastfeed anywhere you want, do you really have the right get mad if I watch, live-stream and touch myself?
(14 September 2017)

Margo:
Can I get a double pregnancy?
(14 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment