Sunday 3 September 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lesley:
My son used my credit card without my permission what action should I take? He is over 18?
(2 September 2017)

Lesley:
What should I do if he does not want to pay me back the money?
(2 September 2017)

Lesley:
Because all the purchases Trace back to his account.
(2 September 2017)

Lesley:
I'm disputing charges with the bank but he has charge upward to $1,000. He did all this as an adult over 18 and he is claiming my credit card got stolen which it didn't and he is lying to me about it.
(2 September 2017)

Lesley:
He also use my credit card to start up a website with a scam company without my permission.
(2 September 2017)

Lesley:
I gave my son a gift for an Xbox subscription however he used my credit card to buy a many Xbox extra packages and to renew his Xbox Live subscription without my permission.
(2 September 2017)

Claudine:
I saw the ex-wife of my brother's today just by coincidence. I did NOT stop the car to say hi. Was this wrong of me or okay of me?
(2 September 2017)

Claudine:
She did have her kid with her (from a previous relationship) but I said nothing and kept driving.
(2 September 2017)

Claudine:
They have no kids together and it was the first I'd seen her in the 7 years since they divorced.
(2 September 2017)

Claudine:
She was a mean wife but there are two sides to every story and she had some emotional problems she couldn't help from her dysfunctional family.
(2 September 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment