Sunday 10 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anastacia:
But if both sides interningled, it would be chaos.
(7 June 2018)

Anastacia:
I show up rarely as his side doesn't like me as well.
(7 June 2018)

Anastacia:
So for 2 years I never invited him over or out with my family and friends.
(7 June 2018)

Anastacia:
My family and friends hate this guy due to hurting me in the past and who he is as a person.
(7 June 2018)

Leonie:
Was this older man flirting with me?
(7 June 2018)

Leonie:
He asked directly to my friend if I had a boyfriend and if I was single ( I was there when he asked that). He came over the next day, well dressed, sunglasses like if he was going to a party or something lol I was like wtf.
(7 June 2018)

Leonie:
For some reason he changed my name so I basically I have a new name for him.
(7 June 2018)

Leonie:
He sat next to me and tried to act cool, smiled and laughed a lot, also looked me a lot right in the eyes and got even closer when he tried to talk to me.
(7 June 2018)

Leonie:
I met this man (he's 49) through a friend.
(7 June 2018)

India:
What can I do to attract younger men?
(7 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment