Tuesday 19 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rochel:
She and I are friends, and she and I text sometimes.
(16 June 2018)

Rochel:
I bought her coffee one day, and told her that I realized she was sleepy and told her to have a nice day.
(16 June 2018)

Rochel:
I always tell them that I'm not, but they respond that I'm blushing or stuttering a lot.
(16 June 2018)

Rochel:
She knows I get nervous and clumsy around her and her friends always ask why I'm nervous around her.
(16 June 2018)

Rochel:
There's this girl her I like and I've been so awaited around her that I've apologized for it.
(16 June 2018)

Malisa:
I have a long 8 hour drive to my parents house so to be more comfortable I am going to drive barefoot and keep my shoes behind my seat out of the way.
(16 June 2018)

Malisa:
I will be leaving early in the morning to go visit my parents for 7 days.
(16 June 2018)

Ardith:
I am thinking it seems to me her seeing me is a problem for her and not me.
(16 June 2018)

Ardith:
Says I guess it was mean't to be for me to text you... She tries to tell me that she doesn't want any problems if we should cross paths.
(16 June 2018)

Ardith:
And I realize now how I messed up.
(16 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment