Wednesday 27 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Michaele:
Dating or relationship?
(24 June 2018)

Rosalee:
Be honest, am I over reacting?
(24 June 2018)

Rosalee:
I am confident and secure in myself, but it's nice to know the person you are with is attracted to you.
(24 June 2018)

Rosalee:
But I'm still not certain hes into me.
(24 June 2018)

Rosalee:
And I said well you never tell me and he says yeah because it's obvious.
(24 June 2018)

Rosalee:
I had to ask if he found me attractive and he was yeah isnt it obvious.
(24 June 2018)

Rosalee:
So the only time hes slightly affectionate is when he wants sex.
(24 June 2018)

Rosalee:
He doesn't hold my hand, kiss, touch me at all aside from the bedroom.
(24 June 2018)

Rosalee:
Not only that, hes never affectionate.
(24 June 2018)

Rosalee:
The guy I'm dating never compliments me or tells me I'm pretty, beautiful, cute.
(24 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment