Thursday 21 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tawanda:
Do you think Serbia can go threw the group stages on the world cup ?
(18 June 2018)

Constance:
I am hosting a family reunion June 24th for the day. How do I avoid feeling sad for no reason?
(18 June 2018)

Constance:
I have OCD Anxiety and some Bipolar.
(18 June 2018)

Constance:
It happens for example at Christmas every year.
(18 June 2018)

Constance:
I am in therapy and using the doctor's ideas but just curious any additional ideas.
(18 June 2018)

Constance:
For example at the reunion I fear my brain will get me down that it is not as much fun as I had hoped or that the majority couldn't come.
(18 June 2018)

Constance:
I notice little things of disappointment and can't get over them.
(18 June 2018)

Constance:
Often when I really want to be happy I feel sad for no reason.
(18 June 2018)

Vernell:
Can you imagine having sex with Hilary Clinton?
(18 June 2018)

Krystal:
Worried about me and girlfriend's future?
(18 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment