Monday 11 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kimi:
It was not only a pleasurable job, but it also offered me HUGE amounts of money.
(8 June 2018)

Kimi:
But then, I have to say that I liked it.
(8 June 2018)

Kimi:
It might be inconvenient firstly, but I would get used to it over time, she said.
(8 June 2018)

Kimi:
She told me I should try working as a hooker.
(8 June 2018)

Kimi:
So I turned to my friend, who was working in the brothel.
(8 June 2018)

Kimi:
After rejecting several jobs, I really didn't know what to do.
(8 June 2018)

Kimi:
So I quit and looked for another job with more money.
(8 June 2018)

Kimi:
However, customers were few and I was paid only about 5 dollars an hour.
(8 June 2018)

Kimi:
My parents suddenly became broke when they both lost their jobs and now I have to work in order to pay the rent.I originally started as a waitress in a restaurant.
(8 June 2018)

Lajuana:
Is it weird to send my new boyfriends ill mother flowers?
(8 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment