Wednesday 6 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Hyun:
My reward for wanting to get her help is to be punished further by being frozen out and unable to sleep on the uncomfortable sofa bed.
(3 June 2018)

Hortencia:
She refused both and I've been forced to give up my bed and sleep on the couch.
(3 June 2018)

Hortencia:
I asked if we can sleep with backs to each other or head to toe.
(3 June 2018)

Hortencia:
I tried to sleep in my bed tonight but she wouldn't accept me sleeping I the same room as her.
(3 June 2018)

Zenobia:
To call them if she tries to run off.
(3 June 2018)

Zenobia:
The crisis team said her plan want realistic and sounded like postnatal psychosis.
(3 June 2018)

Zenobia:
Her aunty from China convinced her to not abandon our son.
(3 June 2018)

Zenobia:
My wife goes to court on Thursday.
(3 June 2018)

Zenobia:
I was emotionally destroyed and set about getting extra supports because my parents are overseas for 2 months.My friends and family said they can help.
(3 June 2018)

Valene:
That she is dumping the baby on me and to make zero contact with her...Her parents refused.
(3 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment