Wednesday 20 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Robena:
My son is ignoring the family?
(17 June 2018)

Robena:
I Discovered that he is using same way with the people who work with. he is not social at all, he doesnot have friends at all. always in his room sleeping or playing games.
(17 June 2018)

Robena:
Day by day , my son is ignoring me (father) more, his mom and his sister. no hi, no bye.
(17 June 2018)

Colene:
My personality is boring?
(17 June 2018)

Colene:
Anyway to be more entertaining or a pleasure to be around?
(17 June 2018)

Colene:
I don't want a gold digger or someone who likes me just for my looks.
(17 June 2018)

Colene:
I've always felt that if I can hold a relationship it's either because I'm cute, or because I make money, which aren't good reasons.
(17 June 2018)

Colene:
I've always relied on physical attraction to get involved physically with females but I can't keep that up when I'm in my late 40s or 50s.
(17 June 2018)

Colene:
That's why ive never been relationship material and have always avoided them because my personality isnt gonna hold anyone.
(17 June 2018)

Colene:
We got people who are hilarious with all there jokes and I'm just all polite and always giving out money.
(17 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment