Tuesday 12 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kiley:
She said she does but I'm afraid she's only in this for my boyfriend.
(9 June 2018)

Kiley:
But I can't help but wonder does she like me?
(9 June 2018)

Kiley:
I love my boyfriend and I really like her.
(9 June 2018)

Kiley:
Now the issue I'm having is that I'm slightly insecure.
(9 June 2018)

Kiley:
I was not honestly convinced we should but I care about her and him and their feelings so I agreed.
(9 June 2018)

Kiley:
A couple days ago there was a discussion between the three of us as to call her our girlfriend.
(9 June 2018)

Kiley:
I like her alot and have developed feelings for her.
(9 June 2018)

Kiley:
Recently he met a girl online and introduced her to me.
(9 June 2018)

Kiley:
Me and my boyfriend have been polyamorous since we began dating we have had dates with other people separately.
(9 June 2018)

Marshall:
Should people confide in other people normally that only want to pray, help and encourage us but want nothing personal to do with us?
(9 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment