Saturday 2 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Herta:
By this point, I'm boiling in anger, I'm really this useless to her.
(30 May 2018)

Herta:
She still says she can't be with me.
(30 May 2018)

Herta:
This time she is with two of her guy friends.
(30 May 2018)

Herta:
An hour or so passes, and I try again.
(30 May 2018)

Herta:
I get mad but decide to try later.
(30 May 2018)

Herta:
They went to the upper deck and I followed, they weren't even talking to her, she was just at the back by herself and I ask her to dance with me; she says no because she apparently is with her friends, and blah blah.
(30 May 2018)

Herta:
I was going to ask her to dance with me, but her friends whereby, so I didn't.
(30 May 2018)

Herta:
Today we had a field trip to a boat cruise (We are in High School) and I really wanted to be with her, not necessarily looking for anything romantic, but I just really enjoy talking to her.
(30 May 2018)

Herta:
They often make jokes about my appearance; clothing style, or just simply how I walk (which is by far the biggest reason why it took me so long to talk to her) and lately, they have stopped talking to her.
(30 May 2018)

Herta:
She's been aware that I like her for quite a while, but her friends really dislike me.
(30 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment