Saturday 23 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maybell:
I don't know how to become his friend.
(21 June 2018)

Maybell:
I am an introvert too but if I like someone then I will try hard to become friends with them.
(21 June 2018)

Maybell:
His and my opinions are similar and we have interest in same subjects.
(21 June 2018)

Maybell:
I have recently met a boy in uni class and I find him really nice.
(21 June 2018)

Lakisha:
Drama at school has made me have a panic attack. Can you tell me how to not worry so much? Please help ;-;?
(21 June 2018)

Lakisha:
If you can, tell me how to not have so much anxiety?
(21 June 2018)

Lakisha:
All I have to say is middle school sucks lol.
(21 June 2018)

Lakisha:
And now I avoid her because she blew up on me and ignored me because she wanted popular friends :( do you think this drama continued to the next year?
(21 June 2018)

Lakisha:
And I had an old friend that totally forgot me.
(21 June 2018)

Lakisha:
I still have horrible dreams about him rejecting me.
(21 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment