Thursday 14 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Augustine:
She even described how it was in detail.
(11 June 2018)

Augustine:
He laughed and told me sorry man but I don't think she's good for you because she is kinda slutty because she told me and my friend one time that she had a threesome.
(11 June 2018)

Augustine:
Is she wifey material, a true lady?
(11 June 2018)

Augustine:
So I liked this girl and she was very attractive, my type. she seemed ladylike and wifey material. she seemed innocent and very much to herself or not much of a party girl.I was going to get to know her but before I did I asked my friend a simple question.
(11 June 2018)

Romelia:
Becoming a coworkers tenant?
(11 June 2018)

Romelia:
But she's been through at least two guys with kids so I'm not sure if she was actually the problem to live with.
(11 June 2018)

Romelia:
We get along right now, and she seems like a good person.
(11 June 2018)

Romelia:
Would that be weird or a bad idea especially since she is a coworker?
(11 June 2018)

Romelia:
Recently I learned my 33 year old female coworker was looking for a new tenant, however she is recently single and has 3 kids.
(11 June 2018)

Romelia:
I am a 22 year old male looking for a new place to stay in the big city.
(11 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment