Tuesday 5 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anisa:
How to know if you're making the right decision when it comes to breaking up?
(2 June 2018)

Anisa:
How do I know if im making the right decision?
(2 June 2018)

Anisa:
He said he would stay if I asked him to but I just don't know what to do.
(2 June 2018)

Anisa:
So I'm confused about my feelings.
(2 June 2018)

Anisa:
But there are a lot of things I loved about him.
(2 June 2018)

Anisa:
So we have to live apart and I noticed that when were not together I do a lot better for myself and he can be irresponsible.
(2 June 2018)

Anisa:
I broke up because I cant trust him.
(2 June 2018)

Anisa:
This makes me really sad and seeing him cry yesterday when I decided to breakup it really hurt.
(2 June 2018)

Anisa:
He's planning to fly away to a different state and we probably wont see eachother again.
(2 June 2018)

Anisa:
So I decided to end things with my fiance' this isn't the first time.
(2 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment