Sunday 3 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Melanie:
I'm also not sure she's mature enough to not leak some of the questionable things i've sent her.
(31 May 2018)

Melanie:
I'm not sure if i'm ready to end it at all.
(31 May 2018)

Melanie:
I feel like she only loves me because I pay attention to her and she never really lets me show MY emotions.
(31 May 2018)

Melanie:
She has a few mental issues that i'm not used to dealing with, and I thought I could handle it, but she gets angry at me way too much.
(31 May 2018)

Melanie:
I had my first sexual experience with her in person and things were going great at first.
(31 May 2018)

Melanie:
Me and my girlfriend have been long distance for 7 months.
(31 May 2018)

Corliss:
My girlfriend of two years left without notice and started seeing other people? How do I get her back?
(31 May 2018)

Odilia:
How to Get Over Emotional Trauma and Pain?
(31 May 2018)

Odilia:
I've made progress - but I still feel unwanted and rejected.
(31 May 2018)

Odilia:
But I can't seem to shake this trauma completely.
(31 May 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment