Thursday 28 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Becki:
So if I can't see her I figured my family could spend some time with her, they live in California as well, but her father is making it into an issue.
(25 June 2018)

Becki:
I can't get my money back for the plane ticket so I don't have a way to get her here.
(25 June 2018)

Becki:
My daughter lives in California she is supposed to fly down to Florida to stay with me for the Summer but suddenly she's too scared to get on the plane.
(25 June 2018)

Concepcion:
Libs, IF (this is called a hypothetical question) Trump cured cancer would you give him credit or would you bash him? Are you capable of?
(25 June 2018)

Concepcion:
What if no blacks are living in poverty by the end of his presidency?
(25 June 2018)

Bethanie:
How to approach a shy dude?
(25 June 2018)

Bethanie:
He gives my brother dirty looks (I think he thinks my bro is my bf as we don't look alike) and gives me a stare that is meant to grab my attention.
(25 June 2018)

Bethanie:
I have tried to approach him, but it has been unsuccessful.
(25 June 2018)

Bethanie:
There is a guy I think likes me, and I want to be friends, but I cannot approach him as he will literally hide from me... Every day when I go for the morning commute on the train, he is there, staring.
(25 June 2018)

Ana:
Was that what Abdul looks like?
(25 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment