Wednesday 13 June 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jenee:
Thanks I would prefer good answers and not answers that say just move on or anything.
(10 June 2018)

Aurora:
I attract a lot of females even though I have a significant other?
(10 June 2018)

Francesca:
I need advice on what i should do?
(10 June 2018)

Francesca:
Im just trying to get advice on what i should do or what to even think about this situation.
(10 June 2018)

Francesca:
She then tells me she still wants us to get to know each other.
(10 June 2018)

Francesca:
Well we went to go get drinks the other day and things were fine but at the end she brought up her position at work and how they are strict when it comes to dating other employees, she told me that she thought being friends was the best thing right now.
(10 June 2018)

Francesca:
She isn t the greatest at texting too so it was difficult to have convos i just knew she liked me and had a crush on me for awhile.
(10 June 2018)

Francesca:
We were supposed to hangout again but she was busy which made sense.
(10 June 2018)

Francesca:
I started talking to this girl at my job who works in the HR department, they have pretty strict rules when it comes to it, so i asked her out and it was the best she said she had the greatest time that night and i did too.
(10 June 2018)

Daine:
Im a man,they said that I am for men?,I do not have what I have to say to other guys!,and I do not have to say hello more than a girl,Do I?
(10 June 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment