Wednesday 10 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Arnita:
Preferably something affordable and common to find at most drug stores.
(9 May 2017)

Rose:
Why dont guys approach me? Why can't I make friends?
(9 May 2017)

Rose:
But yet women do not befriend me and they usually don't like me and men do not approach me.
(9 May 2017)

Rose:
More about me: I'm a PA (which is a type of health care provider). My pic is attached, I am 28. I am nice, I like to conversate, and feel like I am nice and easy to talk to.
(9 May 2017)

Johanna:
Asking only male answerers, not girls..
(9 May 2017)

Lissette:
I'm 18 but people say im still a kid?
(9 May 2017)

Dede:
My Mom's brother was mean to me as a kid. Can I file a lawsuit against him for this when he was only a teen when I was born?
(9 May 2017)

Dede:
He is mean to his own kids some but not a lot.
(9 May 2017)

Dede:
We're not very close to him now though we see him at funerals and weddings.
(9 May 2017)

Oda:
Does Any Girl Want To Be Friends With Benifits?
(9 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment