Monday 22 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dana:
Why did I take the real snore by my wife as what happened in the dream?
(21 May 2017)

Dana:
Seems I couldn't distinguish the reality from dream.
(21 May 2017)

Dana:
And to my horror, I found my wife snoring at my side.
(21 May 2017)

Dana:
Last night I dreamed my wife was snoring but I couldn't find her anywhere.
(21 May 2017)

Hayley:
I love being an asshole to my friend? What's wrong with me?
(21 May 2017)

Hayley:
Usually she will ignore & avoid me for a few days or even a week but she always comes back since she has no other friends and is too shy to talk to people so she can't make any friends.
(21 May 2017)

Hayley:
It just gives me a kick and makes me feel better when she's sad or even crying.
(21 May 2017)

Hayley:
Like I sometimes insult her for fun, make fun of her or embarrass her in front of other people.
(21 May 2017)

Hayley:
I really enjoy being an asshole to her.
(21 May 2017)

Hayley:
So one of my friends is always nice & never says anything bad but I'm the complete opposite of that.
(21 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment