Monday 1 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Melva:
They say they do but why are they still doing this to me?
(30 April 2017)

Melva:
They haven't made any changes in how they treat me, they don't understand.
(30 April 2017)

Melva:
I've talked to my parents about how I'm feeling about a month ago and they forgot.
(30 April 2017)

Melva:
I feel really alone and sort of hopeless.
(30 April 2017)

Melva:
I really just need ONE friend who I can talk to and not be ignored but everyone seems to ignore me on Facebook and Facebook is really the only thing I use to talk to people.
(30 April 2017)

Melva:
Everytime I message someone, I feel like I'm bothering them and I should just go away because they don't care.
(30 April 2017)

Melva:
I just want to die and leave this cruel world behind.
(30 April 2017)

Melva:
I've lost about 40 pounds from not eating and I feel really alone and two years ago I tried to end my life and I don't think anyone cares.
(30 April 2017)

Melva:
I started self harming about two months ago, took up smoking (legally, I'm 18) and I cry everyday.
(30 April 2017)

Melva:
And now this one is just the 'icing on the cake'. My mom has been having serious medical issues, both of my grandmother's are not doing very well, my parents yell at me all the time about my motivation when in reality, I think I'm depressed.
(30 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment