Wednesday 17 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Emiko:
I don't get why he started ignoring me all of a sudden? Please help?
(16 May 2017)

Matha:
How can a very very very strong man with no intelligence make a boat load of money?
(16 May 2017)

Matha:
Like a guy who is soo strong that bullets have no effect on him?
(16 May 2017)

Matha:
How can a very strong man with no intelligence make as much, or more, money than either of those guys using his pure raw strength?
(16 May 2017)

Matha:
Like I am talking about Zuckerberg or Gates money.
(16 May 2017)

Cecille:
How do I tell my friend that I don't want to FaceTime?
(16 May 2017)

Cecille:
She's a great friend, but I need my alone time.
(16 May 2017)

Cecille:
We usually talk for a long time because I'm terrible at making excuses to hang up.
(16 May 2017)

Cecille:
I'm an introvert, so I love being alone and most times when she calls me I don't want to talk to her.
(16 May 2017)

Cecille:
As the year went on, we became friends and we started to talk about things other than homework (as most friends do). Ever since, she always wants to FaceTime me after school and when ever she feels like it.
(16 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment