Sunday 28 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Nova:
We were coworkers and chatted and flirted everyday. really liked the time I spent with him and feel we are compatible.
(27 May 2017)

Roselle:
How do I talk to her for the first time?
(27 May 2017)

Aundrea:
Why is it that when I have a girlfriend, other girls avoid me, stop messaging me, block me, delete me, and even say rude things in person?
(27 May 2017)

Aundrea:
Now they're curing me out...what's going on?
(27 May 2017)

Aundrea:
This is my gf, she's 20 and I'm 22. They were sweet to me and showed interest to me when I was single.
(27 May 2017)

Otilia:
Since it was hot out and I did not go in anyplace and came straight home I just drove in my bare feet and did not bring my shoes.
(27 May 2017)

Connie:
What do i do to get out of my comfortzone?
(27 May 2017)

Connie:
All i do is stay in home, check out youtube(I dont even watch anything, i just pass time).
(27 May 2017)

Connie:
I dont even get out often and I dont even have friends anymore.
(27 May 2017)

Connie:
I havent got friends because I am awkward, whenever I go out with friends or be in group I feel so helpless or I feel like a kid that can't do anything unless someone helps him.
(27 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment