Sunday 21 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Librada:
Their main point was that I am a racist.
(20 May 2017)

Librada:
I am called a bigot, racist, liar, cheater, malicious, blah blah.
(20 May 2017)

Librada:
Multiple different websites came up with my social media photos on them, with awful, untrue statements about me.
(20 May 2017)

Librada:
I was curious today to see what information about me can be accessed on the internet so I googled my name.
(20 May 2017)

Librada:
I live in Michigan and generally keep to myself.
(20 May 2017)

Janella:
What should you do if a co worker is talking badly about you with other co workers and you hear them?
(20 May 2017)

Janella:
Should you report them or tell them let's go outside and handle this like real men?
(20 May 2017)

Rebbecca:
I asked her out for drinks and she ignored my text?
(20 May 2017)

Rebbecca:
We've been wanting to hang for some time now.
(20 May 2017)

Rebbecca:
I asked her out for drinks for Friday night and she didn't text me back.
(20 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment