Thursday 4 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kasey:
She said it would be memorable as closeness with Daddy and her.
(3 May 2017)

Kasey:
Debra said it wouldn't be unhealthy for Sierra to get a spanking once on her panty from Daddy.
(3 May 2017)

Kasey:
I do put her over my lap and spank for a short while.
(3 May 2017)

Kasey:
I also don't spank with the skirt or dress raised either.
(3 May 2017)

Kasey:
Debra allows her too play in her sheer panties when she is staying over.
(3 May 2017)

Kasey:
I don't let her run around in a nighgown or with her pants off outside of her bedroom.
(3 May 2017)

Kasey:
My fiance Debra says I am over reacting with Sierra being modest around Daddy.
(3 May 2017)

Kasey:
I had help with my Sister along the way.
(3 May 2017)

Kasey:
I have been raising my daughter Sierra alone since she was just a baby.
(3 May 2017)

Claudia:
How to know if Taurus female is interested in dating?
(3 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment