Wednesday 24 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

David:
Then him and I sent letters back and forth from country to country.
(23 May 2017)

David:
We talked on the website for sometime.
(23 May 2017)

David:
So I am from America and I met this guy from New Zealand on some websites about five years ago.
(23 May 2017)

Leanna:
How old do I look like?
(23 May 2017)

Leanna:
I'm 18 but most people tell me I look younger, like between 15 and 16. How do I look like to you?
(23 May 2017)

Xiao:
My wife isn't attractive to me anymore?
(23 May 2017)

Yolando:
My ex wife won't give me childs ssn?
(23 May 2017)

Yolando:
She told me you don't need it and gift the cds and bonds to my daughter.
(23 May 2017)

Yolando:
My ex will not give me my daughters ssn.
(23 May 2017)

Yolando:
I am trying to open up CDs and bonds in my daughters name so she will be financially set when she gets older.
(23 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment