Friday 26 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rubie:
Then, there is a girl whose parents made her to come into that teacher s classroom everyday for tutoring.
(25 May 2017)

Rubie:
I always help her grading after school and we always have good conversation.
(25 May 2017)

Rubie:
There is a teacher I really admire.
(25 May 2017)

Jerrie:
This question, do you ever feel like you come across as a ditz in front of guys you really like?
(25 May 2017)

Jerrie:
I think this is due to my anxiety, but I felt like I made a poor impression when I was meeting this guy's friends.
(25 May 2017)

Jerrie:
It never happens with guys that I am not interested in, only the ones I like.
(25 May 2017)

Jerrie:
I am afraid I'm going to die alone, because of this.
(25 May 2017)

Elfreda:
Can you admit how much you miss Obama?
(25 May 2017)

Elfreda:
There is something to be said for just letting things take care of themselves.
(25 May 2017)

Elfreda:
I mean, things were so peaceful then.
(25 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment