Tuesday 23 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Leslee:
I had my first kid a year ago and I ve lost quite a lot of weight.
(22 May 2017)

Rosalee:
She seems confident in herself but I want her to do better.
(22 May 2017)

Rosalee:
My daughter likes her new stepsister and they get along well, but I don't know why she's not jealous of her, it's just weird.
(22 May 2017)

Rosalee:
Sometimes I get embarrassed when my daughter and stepdaughter are together because she looks so plain next to my stepdaughter.
(22 May 2017)

Rosalee:
But I feel like being pretty is more important because attractive people get farther in life, that's how it is.
(22 May 2017)

Rosalee:
She has a small group of friends and instead of going on beach vacations she goes on charity trips to help kids in third-world countries.
(22 May 2017)

Rosalee:
She never liked to do any sports or play any instruments, the only extra-curricular activities she does is volunteer at an animal shelter and a children's hospital.
(22 May 2017)

Rosalee:
She's studying at a local college to become a social worker.
(22 May 2017)

Rosalee:
My daughter is cute, but she's slightly overweight and she doesn't wear any makeup or fancy clothes to make herself look better.
(22 May 2017)

Rosalee:
She is an accomplished cheerleader and she has so many friends who she goes on vacations to the Caribbean with.
(22 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment