Friday 19 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shavonda:
So in the past year my girlfriend and I have been having problems wit our relationship, all my friends are telling me to dump her because of how mean she is to me.
(18 May 2017)

Verena:
How can I get a friends phone number if I've been friends with them for a while?
(18 May 2017)

Verena:
A couple of my friends I've had for I'd say 1 year, keep talking about the group chat they have, I don't have that many phone numbers and it's almost summer, I don't want to not talk to them all summer, so how can I get their numbers without being awkward?
(18 May 2017)

Era:
What did it mean if he calls me kiddo?
(18 May 2017)

Era:
Today he called me kiddo... what does this mean?
(18 May 2017)

Era:
I flirt with the guy I like all the time, and he doesn't flirt back.
(18 May 2017)

Vernetta:
Meeting my cousin for the first time in my life !!!!?
(18 May 2017)

Vernetta:
I just want to know what kind of things to say besides the basic questions is things bevome awkward?
(18 May 2017)

Vernetta:
So shes 18 and im 15 and shes been absent my entire life untill now.
(18 May 2017)

Luanne:
Give me ways that I can make life sexy?
(18 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment