Sunday 7 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lora:
What do you call your sibling-in-law's children from another marriage?
(6 May 2017)

Lora:
So let's say my sister's husband has a daughter from another marriage.
(6 May 2017)

Lean:
What do I do when my sister is on her period and is mean to everyone at home?
(6 May 2017)

Lean:
She is always mean but it is far worse when she is high on her period.
(6 May 2017)

Lavonda:
My parents are letting me see my Mom's family tomorrow for the first time in 5 years, I am scared. How do I stay safe?
(6 May 2017)

Inger:
MY aunt is abusive to her daughter like a Dr. Phil guest. What would happen if I called Dr. Phil and can he make people come on the show?
(6 May 2017)

Milagros:
How to apologize to guy friend?
(6 May 2017)

Milagros:
But I don't know what to do was I wrong?
(6 May 2017)

Milagros:
When he's mad he doesn't say nothing the way he text I know he's mad.
(6 May 2017)

Milagros:
I went off because he just kick me to the curve and I know he's mad.
(6 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment