Tuesday 30 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Zulema:
The first incident was horrible, she made a scene at my boyfriend s apartment and wouldn t leave.
(29 May 2017)

Zulema:
She is constantly rude to me and I have had 2 bad incidents with her disrespecting me.
(29 May 2017)

Zulema:
They slept together previously (year ago) and decided to be friends.
(29 May 2017)

Elaine:
How do i get away from a stalker when he is my boyfriend?
(29 May 2017)

Lashon:
Why would you think this girl treats me this way?
(29 May 2017)

Lashon:
She acts like she has to take care of me.
(29 May 2017)

Lashon:
If I don't do what she says she'll yell at me and cuss at me.
(29 May 2017)

Lashon:
She's been my friend for three years.
(29 May 2017)

Norah:
This girl is trying to steal my friends?
(29 May 2017)

Norah:
My parents think it's getting rediculous, but I don't really have any other people I would turn to for friends.
(29 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment