Saturday 20 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jay:
I wanna ask my friend out with a song.
(19 May 2017)

Barabara:
Be honest, be anonymous if you want, but how do you handle a matter if someone really hurt you?
(19 May 2017)

Barabara:
And is it the same as what you do do?
(19 May 2017)

Barabara:
It doesn't matter how they Hurt you physically, mentally, emotionally, financially.
(19 May 2017)

Vernie:
I'm 10 weeks pregnant and I've been uncomfortably nauseous ALL DAY. Someone please help?
(19 May 2017)

Vernie:
Should I go to the doctors tonight or just see how I feel in the morning?
(19 May 2017)

Vernie:
I just feel awful and this came out of nowhere.
(19 May 2017)

Vernie:
I know I'm pregnant so I shouldn't be too concerned, but I never felt this nauseous during my pregnancy so far EVER.
(19 May 2017)

Vernie:
Around 2pm I threw up and I also threw up just a few minutes ago.
(19 May 2017)

Vernie:
Then throughout the day a headache developed which then turned into a migraine. (It's 7:30pm now and I still feel this way). I had a little ginger ale, but besides the few crackers this morning I didn't eat anything else.
(19 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment