Saturday 6 May 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Joline:
Again, I didn't respond and blocked the other account.
(5 May 2017)

Joline:
I thought it was over, until he made another profile and tried contacting me again the other day.
(5 May 2017)

Joline:
I didn't read the email, I deleted it and blocked him.
(5 May 2017)

Joline:
Last year he found me on Facebook and emailed me.
(5 May 2017)

Joline:
Last time I had any communication with him was through an email about 4 or 5 years ago...it could be longer, but it's been awhile.I made it clear I was done chatting with him and blocked him from contacting me.
(5 May 2017)

Joline:
We became very close, but I later learned some very disturbing information about him and we eventually cut ties due to his behavior.
(5 May 2017)

Joline:
I had a online friend I use to chat with years ago.
(5 May 2017)

Avery:
How Can I Adopt My Girlfriends Baby In New York?
(5 May 2017)

Avery:
Can I sign the birth certificate and can we say we dont know who the father is?
(5 May 2017)

Avery:
We had a friend help us out with a home insemination but now we dont talk to him anymore from a big fight and just told him that it didnt work.
(5 May 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment