Tuesday 10 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kellee:
I want to break up with my girlfriend, but the thought of her sleeping with another guy prevents me from doing so. Am I wrong?
(8 July 2018)

Kellee:
Should me having this thought be enough of a reason to not break up with her?
(8 July 2018)

Kellee:
If it wasn't for that thought, it would not bother me to break up with her, because I don't see much of a future with her anyways.
(8 July 2018)

Kellee:
I only want her to have intercourse with me because she is very attractive and my dream girl.
(8 July 2018)

Kellee:
The reason why I don't break up with my girlfriend is the thought that she will have intercourse with another guy and this kills me.
(8 July 2018)

Raina:
Should I confront my father?
(8 July 2018)

May:
Is sharing or bringing food a sign of caring?
(8 July 2018)

May:
Could this be a sign he cares about me?
(8 July 2018)

May:
No, he is not the type to share or share with anyone else.
(8 July 2018)

May:
He brought one food for me and one for himself.
(8 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment