Thursday 5 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Karima:
I found out that the group was making fun of me behind my back.
(2 July 2018)

Karima:
Now there was a guy that I told him about my disability because I had another friend that had a mental illness.
(2 July 2018)

Karima:
I thought the group was great at first but drama has been happening between some of the members of the group.
(2 July 2018)

Karima:
A few years ago I used to play with a group of people.
(2 July 2018)

Karima:
I know this is kind of a personal question but someone please answer it.
(2 July 2018)

Avis:
What is so hard about actually making a commitment to and marrying a person?
(2 July 2018)

Avis:
Is it because people can't or won't commit to one individual that they don't want to become a husband or wife or whatever?
(2 July 2018)

Avis:
Not to mention that marriage is to signify the union between two individuals.
(2 July 2018)

Avis:
Sex is an act of love but when you sleep around with others it no longer means anything to you but getting some.
(2 July 2018)

Avis:
Why not date a few years, get engaged, marry, and then have relations with a person versus getting in bed with every person you come across?
(2 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment