Tuesday 24 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dion:
It was last week when he unfollowed me, and when I started ignoring him, he didnt check any of my stories anymore and all that jazz.
(22 July 2018)

Dion:
Never looked at him in passing period.
(22 July 2018)

Dion:
My friend wanted closure, but he was ignoring hwr instead.
(22 July 2018)

Dion:
He would avoid her nonstop and was lowkey being a doiche, because you don't leave your admirer hanging like that.
(22 July 2018)

Dion:
When she confessed to him, things got a little worse.
(22 July 2018)

Dion:
He accepted her request but didn't follow back.
(22 July 2018)

Dion:
The friend who liked him asked me to follow him, btw, and finally made the brave choice to follow him.
(22 July 2018)

Dion:
He suddenly didnt need chemistry help anymore.
(22 July 2018)

Dion:
He accepted my request and followed me, as well.
(22 July 2018)

Dion:
Well, she showed me his Instagram, and I followed.
(22 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment