Sunday 15 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Laurinda:
I am not the one told them to dress like that or pose the way they did yet I am wrong.
(13 July 2018)

Machelle:
Is this generally true about California?
(13 July 2018)

Machelle:
With $1,000 rent just to live with 3 other people to an apartment, I'm amazed more people aren't homeless.
(13 July 2018)

Machelle:
Everyone tells me the only stable industries left are computers, healthcare, fast-food or perhaps the vocational trades.
(13 July 2018)

Machelle:
No matter what industry I look at, it never pays enough to live on.
(13 July 2018)

Janene:
My children wont behave?
(13 July 2018)

Janene:
I tell them no but they don't listen, any advice?
(13 July 2018)

Janene:
They dont follow me when I go grocery shopping and they throw food and are just very bad.
(13 July 2018)

Janene:
It really makes me not want to take them out in public.
(13 July 2018)

Tameika:
Foreign exchange student wets the bed and refuses to wear a diaper at night?
(13 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment