Wednesday 25 July 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Senaida:
I am single and in my 30's and of course I want to find love.
(23 July 2018)

Alvina:
Help me choose a name?
(23 July 2018)

Alvina:
I was thinking one of these names: Bea (bee) Ciri Edie (ee-dee) Ellis Elin (ee-lin) Brynn Fae Hollis Jessie Josie Lena Leda Lottie Mattie Sadie Teagan Which do you think suits her best, or do you have a name you think works better?
(23 July 2018)

Alvina:
I don't want it to end with an a because I already have a rabbit named Ava and another bird named Cora.
(23 July 2018)

Alvina:
Her name is Felix, but I want to change it. (Which isn't an issue, she was only given that name a few months ago by the rescue.) I was thinking a nice, simple name with only 1-2 syllables.
(23 July 2018)

Alvina:
I need help choosing a name for a bird I adopted last week.
(23 July 2018)

Danae:
Why do some people wait till marriage to start having sex?
(23 July 2018)

Danae:
What's wrong with having sex before marriage?
(23 July 2018)

Gia:
Why do women date black men?
(23 July 2018)

Gia:
They are so disgusting and rapey.
(23 July 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment